Proximity readers require employees to use proximity badges to verify their identity. Employees pass a key fob or other proximity badge near the time clock to punch In and Out. The proximity device emits a radio frequency, which identifies it to the time clock. Proximity devices are often used with access control systems.
The following time clocks support proximity readers:
The IntelliTouch 60 quickly and easily captures all the information you need to remain compliant, transparent and profitable.
- Save labor costs
- Save scheduling time
- Reduce your compliance risk
- Engage your workforce
The IntelliTouch 50 is an industrial grade time recorder with a resistive touch screen. Employees and supervisors can perform basic time and attendance tasks like punching and transferring, or even fixing missed punches and requesting leave.
- Multiple language support.
- Multiple reader modules. PIN entry, Barcode swipe card reader, magnetic swipe card reader, and proximity card reader are supported.
- Comprehensive function key operations. Ten function keys can be customized for employees and supervisors.
The IDpunch 7 time recorder is a simple, low-cost way to gather employee In and Out punches and perform many employee and supervisor functions.
The IDpunch 7 Finger Reader model provides companies with a low-cost biometric solution for collecting employee transactions.
IDpunch 7 has the following features:
- Offers simple functionality: just punch In or Out
- Shares punch information with Attendance Enterprise at regular, frequent intervals
- Finger Reader model supports both Identify and Verify modes
The I.T. 3100 is an industrial grade time recorder that provides ATM-style function keys and can operate in any kind of industrial environment.
- Multiple reader options, such as barcode swipe card reader, magnetic swipe card reader, proximity card reader or biometric finger reader.
- Punch time restriction. Prevent employees from punching In or Out at unauthorized times.
- Bell Support. Optional module for using an external bell to signal breaks, lunches, and shift start and end times.