IDpunch 7 and IDpunch 7 Finger Reader
The IDpunch 7 time recorder is a simple, low-cost way to gather employee In and Out punches and perform many employee and supervisor functions using a PIN or badge entry.
The IDpunch 7 Finger Reader model provides companies with a low-cost biometric solution for collecting employee transactions. Employees punch In and Out by simply placing their finger on the reader.
IDpunch 7 has the following features:
- Internet capability: The IDpunch 7 can communicate with the hosted system, Attendance Enterprise using HTTP
- Offers simple functionality: just punch In or Out
- Supports both badge and PIN entry
- Shares punch information with Attendance Enterprise at regular, frequent intervals
- Installs in seconds and is up and running with minimal effort
- Virtually no training necessary
- Voice prompts available
- Adjustable volume and screen brightness control
- 250 employees, 5000 transaction limit
- Badges are less expensive than standard HID or proximity badges
- Finger Reader model supports both Identify and Verify modes
IDpunch 7 is an excellent choice if you are looking for a low-cost, reliable time clock with multiple-function keys.