Employee Self Service and Kiosk
Employee Self Service provides an online timesheet that empowers employees while reducing workload for HR.
- Employees gain convenient access to attendance information
- Employees punch or enter hours worked; transfer to different departments or locations
- Employees see their schedule, benefit, and archived time card information and request time off
- Employees can communicate with their supervisors by sending, receiving, and replying to messages
- Employees enter expenses such as tips, mileage, meals or other expenses
- Salaried employees can enter hours by the project
The system offers tremendous flexibility, giving employees a choice of time entry sheets so they can capture and report time in a familiar way.
Employee Self Service kiosks are typically located in common areas, such as lunch rooms. Security is provided by individual PINs that allow employees access to their own information.